Atomic Meerkat
Participant
@atomic-meerkat

Hello!
I’m from Norfolk, county of swamps, I have no piercings & 2 tattoos- one is a fairly mundane flash of a black widow on my right ankle & the other is ‘Iron Maiden’ (my all time favourite band) on my left wrist. Everyone absolutely hates it but to me it’s pretty meaningful. I havent had a tattoo in a while & I’m looking to get more ink in the near future & am currently dabbling with designing a peacock sleeve although that’s not going so well. Apart from tattoos I am married with 5 children & am starting a degree in Animal Science & Welfare in September

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum swamp monster LOL…
, theres some real nice people on here, i have an artist friend form Norwich….. he is a member here as well but i aint seen him log in for ages.

Atomic Meerkat
Participant
@atomic-meerkat

I saw you posted something in the studios bit about your friend from Norwich:)
One of the reasons I joined this site after Googling forums was because when I looked at the subforum on here about studios the 1st thread was about artists in Norfolk & I thought ‘thats got to be a good sign!’:D

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i was hoping to catch up with him at the Norwich tattoo convention

August 14 – 15
2nd Norwich Body Art Festival
St Andrew’s Hall, Norwich, Norfolk,

won’t have the funds to go there as we are going over to turkey and egypt in september, so we are catching up with him at the london convention at the end of september instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.