NoraMartinHall
@

Hellooo…. I am Nora. I’m learning to slang tattyz out of my trailer, and wanted to get some technical information off of the internet. I specialize in hyper-realistic tribal jesus portraits, and Tony ciavarro rip-offs.
I also build choppers and am an alternative model on the side.
anyone want to buy a bong?

lawls.
seriously though, I’m actually an artist in Las Vegas.
Used to post a shit-ton on Inked Nation. actually obtained my apprenticeship through there. If you used to post there, chances are we’re friends.
Just finished up my apprenticeship. actually in the market for a new shop apprentice, but if i can find a sweet new forum to post on at the same time, i’m down.

I think i will make a smiley face icon for this thread, so you guys know it’s super important.

thanks!
-Nora

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I too am a Inked Nation cast off. This forum has a bit less traffic and lots of people from across the pond. Welcome and please post some of your work.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome, and if you are a licenced tattooist you should message TurboSatan some details and he’ll let you into the professionals discussions groups.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy
NoraMartinHall;71343 wrote:
I think i will make a smiley face icon for this thread, so you guys know it’s super important.

I think you seem awesome already

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

tribal jesus tats… lol, jesus was in a tribe.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Another person who has a sense of humor! I think I found my soul mate!

Lets see some photos! Personally, I think when Jesus comes back he should get ” Holy” and “Roller” tattooed on his fingers. Too many letters? He can turn water to wine, I think he can handle an extra finger or too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.