jewelbie
Participant
@jewelbie

Hallo,ik heb nu 2 tattoo’s en ik heb weer zin voor een 3de,ik zou graag mijn tribal op m’n onderrug wat laten aanpassen. Ik wil er namelijk bloemen door,en op de ene bloem wil ik een elfje en op de andere een bij,die bij hoort bij m’n achternaam,de bie. Maar zoiets vind je natuurlijk in geen boeken. Soms is het niet gemakkelijk om te weten wat je wilt want nu wil ik niks anders meer dan dat en dat gaat niet simpel zijn vrees ik.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t think anyone in here (appart from yourself, naturally) reads/writes dutch. Could you try again in English?

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

I don’t speak dutch but I do speak German, so let me try to translate the original post:

“I have two tattoos so far and I’m thinking about getting a third one. [Something about adding to a tribal?] I want to have flowers there, on one flower I would like to have an elf, and on the other flower a bee, because that relates to my name. I cannot find that in any books though. Sometimes it’s hard to find what you want but I am sure that I want this and nothing else, but I’m afraid it won’t be easy to find.”

Apologies if I translated anything wrong.

Maybe it would help if you showed us a picture of the tribal that you currently have?
Vielleicht würde es uns helfen, wenn du uns ein Foto des Tribals zeigst?

For the flowers, try googling flower tattoo, or “flower elf tattoo”, “flower bee tattoo”, or have a look at deviantart.com in the tattoo category. I’m sure that there are tattoos of flowers and bees and flowers and elves, respectively 🙂
Für die Blumen würde ich vorschlagen, dass du einfach mal googlest, am besten nach flower tattoo oder noch elf oder bee dazu. Ansonsten kannst du auch mal bei deviantart.com gucken, dort gibt es eine Tattoo Kategorie. Ich bin mir sicher dass du so ein paar Tattoos mit Blumen, Elfen und Bienen finden kannst 🙂

Good luck, viel Erfolg!

jewelbie
Participant
@jewelbie

thanks for the translation,my english is not that good,and i didn’t realize that this was an english forum.
i don’t have a picture of my tattoo because it’s on my back,so i can’t take the picture myself.I’ll try to find somebody who will help me with that 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.