dizzymoo
@

Hey peeps,
Just found your forum looking for ideas for new tattoos, I’ve 6 small tattoos, Pics of which will have to follow but all animal related .
I want 3 new ones, 2 of which i can’t just seem to find exactly what i want so hoping to see some pics for some inspiration.

I have these so far :
dolphin left shoulder blade
thumper right ankle
paw print right side of back on kidney
lizard right side of belly button
5 paw prints going down my right wrist to hand
5 butterflies going down right shoulder blade, (adding ladybirds next wk)

I’m having the paw print on my back extended to look like i’ve been walked on, so will still look like 1 tattoo but i also want a comical cow tattoo to show my love for cows (yes yes that’s right i adore cows) ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m wanting thumper covered over with something animal related which hopefully trails down to my foot.

I also want a tattoo for my 2 children Josh & Jaxon, Something that says they are my world, Something to kind of remind me how i’ve brought them up alone since birth & (for personal reasons) i made it dispite what ppl threw at me & did. Hopefully animal related too ๐Ÿ™‚

Apols for waffling & hope i haven’t bored you lot already.

Right i’m off to scour the site ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum cow lover ๐Ÿ˜‰

well im sure there will be some ideas thrown your way about the cover up, but we would need to see what the original piece looks like first…. it wont take ya long to get use to this place and some of the members, there are heaps of friendly ones on here that help others.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome, that sounds like an awesome collection. I like literary tattoos so if I were ever to get more they’d all follow that theme – I like linked things.

I agree about the cover up – need to see it – but why do you want to cover it?

As to your sons…are they like a particular animal? My dad has called me Monkey since I can remember and I know it’s how he thinks of me (not hugely complimentary, admittedly!)
OR, depending on how old your children are…what are their favourite animals.
OR, an idea I saw recently, if they’re young, why not get them to do a small picture of an animal YOU like for you, and tattoo their child drawing? That would show them growing under your care as well.

Just a few ideas, hope they are useful or can spark something else!

Poesy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.