rob9509
@

Im after a bit of guidance im after a lotus flower and also a large phoenix for my back. any help or pointers appreciated

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Welcome Rob….

Suggest you look for something a bit more masculine – unless your after a bit of “Flower Power” action…

How about a dirty old weed – that’s the only flower a bloke should know….

Just saying…..

Cheers

NoLube

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Little bit ridiculous answer there…considering the number of guys on this forum with cherry blossoms, butterflies etc.

Phoenix – literally type phoenix tattoo into google and you’ll get hundreds for inspiration. Prefix with ‘medieval’ or ‘fantasy’ (etc) to be more specific.

Lotus – I would look at some buddhist artwork, as that’s where all the symbolism of the flower originates.

In terms of putting them together, pick an artist, take in pictures of your favourites of each part, and let the artist put them together.

Hope this helps

Poesy

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Hey Hey – Posey (Like It)

You asked for guidance on putting two flowers on your back?

From your detailed response your have researched this….

Can’t wait for you to post pictures of your “full back peice ” a lotus and phoenix flower in a vase…. NICE!

Cheers,

NoLube

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I’m really sorry NoLube, I don’t understand your response? Maybe I’m just reading it wrong?

Which of us do you think asked for guidance on two flowers? I havent researched it…those are just ideas?

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Hiya Posey,

I never expected you to understand my response as your posting your questions in the introduction space…

Introduce Yourself (3 Viewing)
Tell us all about yourself. Don’t be shy you will find friends here.

So I will take the extra words on this thread as you telling us a little about yourself?

For future reference when posting ideas from your floristry course use the below…

General Tattoo Discussion (13 Viewing)
General posts about tattoos and the tattoo industry

Cheers

NoLube

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Troll, much?

Poesy isn’t posting any questions. She is helping the OP, much unlike yourself. Perhaps you should read the thread before becoming obnoxious?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
rob9509;69908 wrote:
Im after a bit of guidance im after a lotus flower and also a large phoenix for my back. any help or pointers appreciated

Hey Rob. Why don’t you try introducing yourself here, and then asking tattoo questions and specifying what kind of guidance you’re seeking, in the appropriate place?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Rob

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to see how some lotus flowers can look check out my backpiece (search 11th sitting thread). I will send you some links after work for phoenix designs/inspiration.

Just to raise a couple of things;

Yes it is nice if ppl do post in the right threads but there is no need to crucify a newcomer for not doing so on their first post.

Whilst everybody is entitled to their opnion on what makes a good tattoo – having flowers or butterflies does not necessarily make a tattoo ‘flower power’ (or feminine for that matter) it can simply be part of the bigger image and contributes to it.

Yes I have a full backpiece and it has flowers, waterfall, and even butterflies and I happened to research the whole thing. No I do not think it is a feminine piece and certainly have not anybody suggest it is. Art is art you get it because you like it.

Can I also remind posters that trolling and directed attacks on other posters can and will result in your access rights being suspended and/or perma ban.

Be nice peeps.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.