gobbo91
@

HellooOOOoo to everyone and anyone reading this. Just thought I’d inrtoduce my self and what not.

I am aspiering tattoo artist and have been sketching for 6 months now. I seem to be not getting to much sketching done and on top of that I dnt think that any drawing I do are quality any more

If anyone has and helpful words or insparational speeches then please let me hear them. I’m kind of the black sheep of the family anf friends so I can’t turn to them hahha lol

Cheers 🙂

Sardino
Participant
@sardino

Hello there gobbo! I’m not an artist, but I do write and doodle on the side. If you’re feeling blocked, maybe what you need is to just put to paper whatever comes to mind, even if it’s bad or uninspired. It’s like flushing an old pipe, you just gotta get movement to build up some momentum. Even the stuff you draw that you don’t like, come back to it a few days later and see what you think f it then…with a fresh perspective you might be able to improve on it.

Anyway, these are just my two cents on the issue…it’s what I do when I get writer’s block. Hope it helps ( :

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.