ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

What did we ever do without the internet.

Glad I came across the site. Already found some useful after care info for my next tatt, and have seen some great work (and some not so great, but it happens).

A little about myself,

Lets see, got my first tat almost 20 years ago when I first joined the service. Average one every 4-5 years (takes me that long to decide).
Next one will be my first sleeve with a paranormal theme to it. You see I run a local paranormal team and Im pretty proud of it so thats what Im getting done.
Ill post pics when the time comes (July 2nd).

Since its not tattoo related I wont post a link to my site, but if its something your interested in just shoot me message and Ill give you a link. We have a ton of evidence, and we stream some of our more high profile cases live on our site. We also do seminars and a little bit of tv in the fall, so if you find yourself stuck in Kansas that might be another reason to check us out.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning alot.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Welcome to the group.

Please don’t take anything I say personally, but I can’t resist.

What exactly does a Paranornal Team do? Chase Bigfoot, Communicate with the dead? Can you seriously make money doing this. Shoot me your website and I’ll check it out.

Beam me up Scotty, theres no intelligent life down here.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

Hey there!! Welcome to it!

That’s awesome that you run a paranormal team. Was always interested in learning about paranormal activity. Well if I ever have any question Ima give ya a shout!

Enjoy the forum and look forward to seeing you around.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh
xxTOPDOGxx;69276 wrote:
Welcome to the group.

Please don’t take anything I say personally, but I can’t resist.

What exactly does a Paranornal Team do? Chase Bigfoot, Communicate with the dead? Can you seriously make money doing this. Shoot me your website and I’ll check it out.

Beam me up Scotty, theres no intelligent life down here.

LOL you’re too funny!!

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

Paranormal does cover a broad range, but we mainly research the type of paranormal activity that people believe they have in there home or business. Ghosts if you will. We have been around for about 3 and a half years now, and if you have ever seen the television show Ghost Hunters we are alot like them. As a matter a fact we are the TAPS reps for Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Missouri. So we stay pretty busy. For example right now we are booked every weekend until mid November.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh
ShaneWPRS;69307 wrote:
Paranormal does cover a broad range, but we mainly research the type of paranormal activity that people believe they have in there home or business. Ghosts if you will. We have been around for about 3 and a half years now, and if you have ever seen the television show Ghost Hunters we are alot like them. As a matter a fact we are the TAPS reps for Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Missouri. So we stay pretty busy. For example right now we are booked every weekend until mid November.

😮 wow thats pretty cool… so how much do you charge? Im sure with all the research and investigations its not cheap.

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Welcome ShaneWPRS or should I say Dr Egon Spengler…..

Any stoires on Slimer?

Cheers

NoLube

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

We are actually 100% non profit.

Sorry, no stories on slimer. But Ill keep looking

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh
NoLube;69326 wrote:
Welcome ShaneWPRS or should I say Dr Egon Spengler…..

Any stoires on Slimer?

Cheers

NoLube

OMG LOL!! :p

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

Go in tomorrow to get my sleeve started. Pretty excited, perhaps a little to excited.

For my stupid (cant stand the site of my own blood) issue I read to try some hard candy or pop for the sugar and carbonation.
I can see the sugar maybe helping so I picked up some Cinnamon Jolly Ranchers (like there is any other kind).

Ill post pics this weekend.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July.

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

good luck tommorow, keep us updated
!

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

Almost done. One more round to touch up, fill in the bare spot just above the ghost, and to work on the little girl. She is the only thing that will a small touch of color.

downsized_0722002308.jpg

0722002307a.jpg

0722002307.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I really like you sleeve, the building and the creepy woman thing are awesome. What colors are you going with on the little girl? that could turn out really well.

The only thing I don’t get is the ghost. You have a realistic creepy tat and then a overly cartoonish ghost… I hope the details come together though.

Does this have any special meaning or is it just because?

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I think the little girl is somehow the creepiest part….awesome

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

The ghost is the logo for my paranormal team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.