Padawan
Participant
@padawan

Hello.

I am a 30 year old male from Finland. I have wanted to have a tattoo for many years now. For some reason I have not taken one yet but now I’ve decided to have one made. One of many. ๐Ÿ™‚

So I found this place and I decided to register to get some ideas, help and to share to completed work when it’s done sometime this summer.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum, so what type of things do you like for tattoo designs???
i think you have made a wise choice in waiting and waitinfg before getting a tattoo, that way you can ensure that the piece you finally choose is the right one for you to wear proudly for the rest of your life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Padawan
Participant
@padawan

I like symbols over other types of tattoos just because they have a special meaning to the one having the tattoo. You really have to be sure to get a tattoo you like and you know you are not getting bored in it in the future. At least, that’s what I think.

Padawan
Participant
@padawan

Well, some time has passed and now I have too tattoos already and third on the way (once I save money for it). The third pic has been designed already… Anyway, I just started my own album to show you guys the tattoos that I currently have.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3849

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.