liquidwizard
Participant
@liquidwizard

OMFG!!! You guys and your piddly requirements that pissed me off so fukin much,dont ya know WHO I AM??!!
Bastards!!

So yeah I was pissed off and left this site alone cause of your critieria about being an apprentice in a shop…and being legit and all that.

FINALLY I got lucky with an awsome shop.
They are the cleanest most professional looking shop Ive been to in this area.The staff is great,and my main mentor/boss/instructor is a career highschool teacher as well as a 30 year tattoo artist,so i got like someone that knows how to teach the slow and slightly rebelious (i need that)

It didnt take long to figure out what I didnt know….its a shit load but Im pickin it up fast,and Im achin to know more quick.
I passed my BBP test and got the certificate yesterday.

Im learning allot more now then ever before as an apprentice,and from my life expierence I would imagine I will never stop learning.

Y’all really pissed me off with that exculsive shit…but i understand why now.
All i can say is i had no fukin clue!!!
Okay?
yur RIGHT!! I didnt know shit,,,still dont know diddly,,but every day I show up thats changin.
(in my defence,Im a pretty baddass artist,and Ive worked hard for all the arrogance selfcenterednus ,and narcissism Ive got, but im humble so I hope its not to long before I get to flash some photos of my work,but it may be a while)
J

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I’m guessing that you may have done some scratchin in the past. Way to work out of the Kitchen and into a real gig. If your art is already there you should be puttin needle to skin in just a short time.
Good Luck

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
liquidwizard;67965 wrote:
OMFG!!! You guys and your piddly requirements that pissed me off so fukin much,dont ya know WHO I AM??!!
Bastards!!

So yeah I was pissed off and left this site alone cause of your critieria about being an apprentice in a shop…and being legit and all that.

FINALLY I got lucky with an awsome shop.
They are the cleanest most professional looking shop Ive been to in this area.The staff is great,and my main mentor/boss/instructor is a career highschool teacher as well as a 30 year tattoo artist,so i got like someone that knows how to teach the slow and slightly rebelious (i need that)

It didnt take long to figure out what I didnt know….its a shit load but Im pickin it up fast,and Im achin to know more quick.
I passed my BBP test and got the certificate yesterday.

Im learning allot more now then ever before as an apprentice,and from my life expierence I would imagine I will never stop learning.

Y’all really pissed me off with that exculsive shit…but i understand why now.
All i can say is i had no fukin clue!!!
Okay?
yur RIGHT!! I didnt know shit,,,still dont know diddly,,but every day I show up thats changin.
(in my defence,Im a pretty baddass artist,and Ive worked hard for all the arrogance selfcenterednus ,and narcissism Ive got, but im humble so I hope its not to long before I get to flash some photos of my work,but it may be a while)
J

i seem to be missing something here…….. you say we give you a hard time but i couldnt see any evidence of that in the posts that you made…. i seen your awesome airbrush work but no mention of you getting hard time for scratching..

could i ask you to send me a private message and give me a small explaination of what abuse you got…. and if you was under another user name then please let me know who you was (i shall keep it secret)

____________________________________________________________________________________

congrats on getting the apprenticeship and also on passing the course 😉
as before, there is no discussions or sharing except for in the pro area, but please feel free to place images in your private galery, i look forward to seing some of your work, i am sure that if they are half as good as your airbrush poieces then they will be awesome tattoo’s

thanks for coming back and sharing your good news with us, i suppose your language was justified on this occasion LOL..:p

liquidwizard
Participant
@liquidwizard

Thks for the welcome back,,I cant say anyone abuse me,I was angery at the requirements for being a part of certain forums that only include those that own,work,or apprentice for certified shops and pratices.When I found this site I was very happy to find the level of expierence and professionalisem that was obviouse at the start.As i tried to look in on more advanced discussions about tattoo on a more technical level.I was not abile to even look to learn more.blocked out for not being associated with a legit shop.
As un knowledgabile as I was,I felt anger for for not having access to information I wanted that may help me become an better tattoo artist & person (thats right >smarter< )
No one abused me,and I was angery at the rules,not anyones bad treatment of me as a scratcher.Yeah my pride was hurt because I didnt know the differance between “apprenticing” and being “self taught”
I know now it rather HUGE, Even with the best videos and information availabile its just not the same as some one bringing me in and teaching my thick brain to shudup and pay close attention.
Big differance..
If you want to know
‘why” in an abstract form,I can post my previouse art work and see that I wasnt a total wreck at being a scratcher.but still could not denie the stigma of being labled one.

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Funny alrite! Best of luck to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.