Forty-six and 2
Participant
@forty-six-and-2

My names Matt. Im new to this place, but not to forums. Looks like a good place for gathering info from those who have experience. Don’t worry, I got the warning. lol I understand the search is your best friend. 😉

I have a handful of tats, and I am just getting started doing them. Im a fast learner, and know how to apply information that I read. Im sure there is plenty to take in here.

Start the initial flame if you must… My skin is thick.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Grumble grumble newbie grumble grumble outta my way grumble grumble

Just kidding, I’m pretty new here too. Just don’t ask stupid questions (like “does tattooing hurt?” or “I heard you can tattoo yourself with celery and octopus ink, anyone tried that?”) and you’ll be fine.

What is you next piece? and what do you have now? Photos please!

Forty-six and 2
Participant
@forty-six-and-2

Hahaha, ripping “noob” ones, DAILY…

I use the interwebz on my phone, and it’s camera is a broke bitch, so no pics as of right now. I have a reddragon symbol in the center of my right forearm, a dragon from wrist to shoulder backing it.(black & grey) My other arm has a match from wrist to mid forearm, a A perfect Circle symbol mid to upper FA, another APC character one the backsideof the same FA. That’s it for pro tats. Self given art, the first time ever placing a true machine to my skin gave me 46&2 on my right inner ankle. Drew it up in it’s own unique simplicity of line work. Gave me the feel for it, and was designed to be forgiving. Quickly learned what technique was wrong. Got the feel for it, then took on the outline for a start to a left leg shin/calf piece. A Crow standing on a skull. I am rounding up a pic for critiquing.

Forty-six and 2
Participant
@forty-six-and-2

The drawing. It will change in it’s own way…

3d03975d.jpg

The ink…

IMAG0002.jpg

Shi*ty pics, I know. Opinions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.