Marinrin
Participant
@marinrin

Hi Hi!

I’m Jo. I’m 23 and live in the wonderful world of Cornwall, where very little ever happens.

I’ve been a member for a little while but sadly I’m prone on forums to bouts of lurking. Something I’m trying to get out of the habit of. What better place to start than introducing myself.

Tattoos are something I’ve always wanted but have always been talked out of, that is until February of this year when I finally had my first Tattoo. I have a heart over my real heart to symbolise the new me, and following my dreams. I love peering in the mirror and seeing it every morning.

I’m hooked now and have an appointment for another in June and plans for at least 4 more this year. 😀
I’d love sleeves, but for something that awesome I figured I’d need to be 100% sure of my design first.

Tattoos fill me with a joy I’ve not found anywhere else in life.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hello and welcome! I missed the tattoo first because I got lost in the eyes of you lizard thing. I swear it looked at me and licked it’s lips. Creepy.

No more lurking, get involved! Unless you are annoying, they stay where you are. Ah, screw it, even if you are annoying, you can’t be any worse than me : )

What are your plans for this year? anything big?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hey another Cornish member! Sweet.

Where did you have your first tattoo done? Where are you booked in next?

Marinrin
Participant
@marinrin

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

My currently booked Tattoo is a little pair of cute wings, which I realise is pretty cheesy but I’m really looking forward to them. I try to choose my designs to be exactly what I want and not be swayed but the fact that many people may have something similar.

A big on I’m looking to get this year is one on my ribcage, but I’m still undecided on the final design. I have however chosen the top of my first sleeve.

I get my tats done at the DNA studio in Newquay. They are awesome.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Your not wrong I have 2 pieces done at DNA.
I love Simons and Dudleys work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.