Shadax
Participant
@shadax

Hello everyone. Good to know there are forums for everything; I’m definitely glad I found one for tattoos.

Anyhow, I’m a twenty something from Los Angeles looking to start a sleeve. So far my artwork includes a gargoyle on my chest and a some skull/flames artwork on my back. I’m really into fantasy artwork (wizards, dragons) and very excited to start laying it out on my arms.

Some non tattoo info about me: I’m a technician with a medical group who works on computers, networks, and urgent care equipment. I am really into gaming and currently completely indulged by World of Warcraft, though I love my 360 and PS3 (Mass Effect and Heavy Rain are some of my favs, oh, and God of War, incredible series).

No kids, not married, thinking about going back to school this fall.

So, if you’re still awake at this point of my post: Glad to meet you all.

Hope to get some great info, stories, and inspiration from this forum.

Thanks!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hi, welcome to the forum, I’m sure you’ll soon feel at home here!

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Evening,

You sound busy!!! What you going back to school studying?

Love to all xx

Shadax
Participant
@shadax

Just studying technology and electronics. I’ve already taken Electronics Engineering as well as Hardware/Software and Networking. I just need to finish some general stuff then I think I’m gonna head off to a Tech Institute. In the meantime I’m trying to acquire an A+ certification for my job I have at the moment, it’ll also help in the future.

I suppose I’m busy, the job is really just monday through friday normal work hours, then I’m on call out side of that time frame.

Once I get back into the school groove I’ll be pretty busy, but still open on the weekends!

I notice a lot of UK locations, is that pretty much the majority of this forum?

Chapter2
Participant
@chapter2

hiya welcome!

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Hey buddy!

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

welcome and good luck with ur studie!

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome Kiddo!

I LOVE MY XBOX 360 TOO!!!

Anything that allows me to blow a head off and bloody is a fav of mine. If it has a sniper rifle in it i will play it!!

Cro-bars and bats are my fav melees

Anywho enjoy the community!

-Ash

PS God of War1-3 are epic!!!

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
Shadax;67173 wrote:
Hello everyone. Good to know there are forums for everything; I’m definitely glad I found one for tattoos.

Anyhow, I’m a twenty something from Los Angeles looking to start a sleeve. So far my artwork includes a gargoyle on my chest and a some skull/flames artwork on my back. I’m really into fantasy artwork (wizards, dragons) and very excited to start laying it out on my arms.

Some non tattoo info about me: I’m a technician with a medical group who works on computers, networks, and urgent care equipment. I am really into gaming and currently completely indulged by World of Warcraft, though I love my 360 and PS3 (Mass Effect and Heavy Rain are some of my favs, oh, and God of War, incredible series).

Thanks!

From one newbie to another welcome.

Love my PS3 and 360 as well. And yes GOW 3 was just epic!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Angellik
Participant
@angellik
Shadax;67173 wrote:

Thanks!

FTH orrr FTA? ๐Ÿ™‚ Quit the game in march the time sink is gone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Shadax
Participant
@shadax
AhshKoshBGosh;67209 wrote:
Cro-bars and bats are my fav melees

Half Life fan I presume?

Angellik;67283 wrote:
FTH orrr FTA? ๐Ÿ™‚ Quit the game in march the time sink is gone! ๐Ÿ™‚

FTH. Orc Warlock… and yes, I have quite some time invested into the game but I think I manage it well by not letting it interfere with the rest of my life in any negative manner (happened once…)

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Angellik
Participant
@angellik

๐Ÿ™‚ I played from Vin wow till this past march. I won’t deny i terribly would love to sign in and Run ICC again haha. The game is great as long as its managed!!! 80-UD warlock – BE pally- Orc Shaman- Tauren druid- Orc Hunter- UD mage -UD priest (if that tells you the time I had in the game ๐Ÿ˜‰

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

Hello and welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ I used to have a ps3 n got rid of it before gow 3 came out and i haven’t gotten to play it yet ๐Ÿ™ makes me uber sad I love 1 & 2…anyways nice to meet you and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.