jamesbaa
Participant
@jamesbaa

Hi my names James just incase you couldnt guess, Iv got a bit of a problem which i was hoping some of you guy’a and girls maybe able to help me with! Basically iv always wanted to get a tattoo but have never seen what i wanted but iv always had it pictured in my head :confused:, I got chatting to a guy at work yesterday and for the first time i could actually describe what i want. What i need help with is id like to see if anyone could draw it for me? Not sure if this is the done thing to do or not but i dont know who else to ask.

What i can picture is a high waterfall in a vibrant blue, there is a japanise style village at the top of the waterfall which looks like its set back in the distance with the river flowing away from it to the waterfall. at the bottom of the waterfall there is a lagoon with little japanise style fishing boats and the whole way down the side of the waterfall are bright orchid style flowers! Id like it to all look in perspective with the town in the distance the river coming down and the fishing boats closer!

Iv got no idea if its atall possible but its what i can see and its really bugging me, id like it to be a very stylish and bright tattoo! Has anyone seen this or know if its possible?

Please Help

James

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

It is definitely possible…but it would have to be a pretty massive piece to do the “town” part any justice.
Would you want this to be a realistic scene? Or keep the water/flowers in the Japanese tattoo style?

I would definitely go to a few shops in your area and look through their portfolios.
Don’t be afraid to walk away from the shop either. You’ll be much happier if you are happy with the artist!
And when you find an artist that you like…they should be able to draw this scene up for you if you bring them some reference pictures for the boats/housing that you want.

jamesbaa
Participant
@jamesbaa

thanks for the reply, the problem is i dont want it to be a huge piece! im thinking about having the outer of my calf done, from the knee down to about an inch from my ankle! Iv been searching through the internet and iv found a lovely waterfall which would be perfect but i dont know if it would be possible to get tattoo’ed because of the colour of shading which is involved!

this is the watefall
waterfall1.jpg
Id like it to fall from a greater hight so that would get the length down my calf

This are the types of flowers id like, i know the detail wouldnt be able to get put in but its more the colours and shapes i like
flowers.jpg
flowers1.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.