CodeRed101
Participant
@codered101

Hey everyone! Thought Id introduce myself, names Collin I’m 20 years old and living in VA but attending West Virginia University. Enough about that, I do have a question for you guys, I’m preparing to be deployed to Kuwait on Sept 11th and was thinking of getting a script tattoo. This will not be my first, I have a back piece consisting of an angel (which im going to expand soon) For this one though Im looking for something to do with berth, life and death. I have a few idea I’m fumbling around with but nothing with the power and emotion I want it to have.

To live a successful life is to never look back but always ahead.

Never forget yesterday, But always live for today…
you never know what tomorrow can bring, Or what it can take away..

Live today to the fullest for tomorrow may never come.

Berth is given, life is opportunity, death is reberth.

These are some examples I have come up with or found, Im just trying to expand on these and if anyone could give me some suggestions with wording or even a good site that has similar sayings that would be great. Thanks again.

jweb
Participant
@jweb

all that popped into my head was a phoenix. but thats sort of overdone.

…and btw NBD but its ‘birth’ not berth

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

Wish I could help but I don’t know really. Except yea…it’s birth not berth. Normally I don’t correct others spelling as long as I know what they ment but I don’t think you want it misspelled permanently on you so :). Good luck.

CodeRed101
Participant
@codered101

Yeaa I realize that now lol just got playoff berth and birth mixed up, guess that’s a bit important.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh
welcome.gif

Hi Collin! Welcome to it kiddo. Nice script ideas… and good luck in Kuwait.

-Ashley

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Welcome Colin. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.