#33495
Jennluff
Participant
@jennluff

Hi all, obviously I’m new here.
I’ve found this place due to recently getting my first tattoo, and realising the one other I was planning to get is definitely not going to be enough – I’m sure a lot of you can understand this!
I’m now in the beginning stages of planning a 1/2 sleeve, and seriously rethinking whether my original planned back tattoo (wings – cliche I’m sure, but I was mad keen) is what I really want. I’m now thinking that my back is a massive canvas, and if I get wings, I can’t really get much else there – I don’t want to waste the space, as my inner forearms are reserved space and I don’t go much on leg tattoos for myself (of course that might change lol!), so I’ve got to use what have to the best advantage.

So I’m here cause I was just googling tattoo designs, going to download a stencil and take it in, but then I thought why should I get the same as someone else has, so now I’m trying to design my own.

In other news, I’m mother to a (currently) 7 month old boy, I like drawing, reading and console gaming and (when I actually bother to go) I enjoy going to the gym.

#86402
Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have the bug now…

We all (or at least most) said: “Only one tattoo” at some point.

Post pictures of your current tattoo?
And what are you planning for the sleeve?

#86404
mikey_ink
Participant
@mikey_ink

Hello There 🙂

#86409
captured_ink
Participant
@captured_ink

Hi there,

welcome to the forum. Good luck finding the right design, also post some pics of your tats.

#86456
vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hi and welcome, hope you manage to find some inspiration here.

#86468
ArniVidar
Moderator
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Jenn. It’s a hell of an addiction you’ve found yourself, but we’re a great support group!

(Supporting of succumbing to the addiction, that is ;))

#86476
Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Jennluff;66211 wrote:
In other news, I’m mother to a (currently) 7 month old boy, I like drawing, reading and console gaming and (when I actually bother to go) I enjoy going to the gym.

I think you have your tattoo right here! you should get a baby on a treadmill drawing a console game in a book.

At least no one else will have it!

#86487
Jennluff
Participant
@jennluff

And what are you planning for the sleeve?
//
No idea at the moment, at the moment I’m just collecting images I like, then I’ll have a go at drawing my own versions beore I take them to the Tattoo Artist. Not really sure how to go about designing a sleeve, so I’m just collecting atm.
—
My current tatt is v. basic; 2 stars and MMIX on my wrist. Glad I picked that to start with, it’s not fancy or special, but it will have eternal meaning to me, so I’m happy with it.
—
Supporting of succumbing to the addiction, that is
//
haha, which is great! My partner is all keen for me to get more (means he always has a fall back to get me for birthday/xmas pressies, he paid for my first), but my mum isn’t keen – I’ve been “forbidden” from getting any more, and mum stopped talking to my brother for a week after he got his third tat. Unfortunately for her, my birthday is coming up in a week or so – is there an “evil grin” smiley? 😛
—
you should get a baby on a treadmill drawing a console game in a book.
//
LMAO. It’d have to be a back piece, I couldn’t get that much detail anywhere else! Although maybe my thigh has the space…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.