Shatha
@

Hey Hey tattoo forum, just found the site and id like to introduce myself and possibly get some feedback.

Im 20 and dont have any tattoos at the moment. Ive got 2 brothers who both have tattoos, and the rents frown upon the tattoos (but weve almost convinced my mom to get one :p) Id like to get my first on or around my 21st bday :D. Ive thought long and hard about what and where I want to get my tattoo and ive narrowed it down pretty well.

Im a fan of the tribal design. I like the way it looks but in my opinion just the design by itself looks silly. Im also a Leo, which is represented by the Lion. Leo’s are most known for dedication to an ideal and putting personal honesty above all else. Leo also rules the Heart, or cardiac system. I can relate to many of the traits of the Leo, which led me to make the decision of the Lion for a tattoo.

Location. Thought about this one for a long time. I didnt want it to be easily visible. I wanted to be able to cover it up easily if I wanted to, but I also wanted a spot that I could easily show off :p I narrowed my decision down to my back right shoulder blade, or my left midauxillary line (under the armpit). Ive decided to go with the left mid-aux line because this way I can have my Lion facing my heart. Ive heard this part of the body is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo, is this true? I understand any part where bone is close to the skin will be painful.

Without further ado, here is the tattoo id like to get:

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/triballion.jpg/

Whatcha think? Do you like it? Id like it to be about 5-6 inches long and maybe 2-3.5 inches wide. Id love to get some feedback and any comments positive or negative are welcome. Thanks everyone!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hi and welcome to the forum,

to answer your questions, yes it is one of the most painful parts of your body to get tattoo’d, although everyone has a different pain threashold so you might find it not too bad… and the size of that design need to be bigger than you would like it, the head of the lion really needs to be about 4 or 5 incheds in height to get the detail into it, and then you have the tribal above and below it… ideal size would be about 9 or 10 inches in height all in 😉

dont spoil the design for the sake of a few inches of skin !!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.