STFUppercut
@

Hey guys! So yeah its 11:20 on St Pats and im alone posting on a forum – Guess im just that kickass! Uhhh dont really know what to say haha … Little bit about myself im 20, canadian male my name is Corey and im interested in getting a tattoo in the next few months. Basically ive grown up in an ultra religious close minded home, this year i decided im done caring what other people think and im going to do a few things ive wanted to do for quite some time, a tattoo is one of those things. I have a few ideas but im not sure, i was thinking i wanted some sort of coat of arms tattoo with my last name, problem is I found it online and im not sure how accurate these places are – What are your thoughts and how would you make a family crest tattoo unique maybe adding an animal or an angel or something! Also i want it really colorful but im curious as to how long colors last before fading sets in…? basically im a scrub ass tattoo virgin noob who needs to be enlightened! haha thanks!!!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Don’t worry about the virgin part a few pricks (of that needle 😉 ) and it is all over.

Feel free to check my blog or click on my sig for general starter info on tattooing it may answer a lot of questions you have – and it is free.

The tattoo of an angel holding a shield with your family crest or have a sword with your family motto engraved on it sounds like a really good choice.

Colours vary accordfing to quality and sun exposure but most tatts last 10-15 years before needing a reshade.

I have a few books on heraldry but some of th academic sites are very accurate. If you need further help shout up.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.