fcapri
Participant
@fcapri

Hey, just wanted to say hi as I’m new here. I’m Andy and I live in Troon, Scotland. Currently have 2 pieces, my pride and joy, a custom drawn Celtic cross on my calf based on a war memorial, and a piece of flash on my upper arm of a lion rampant and a thistle i had done when i was 18. Pic’s are in my album.

I’m looking to build up the one on my arm, it’s well done but I feel now it needs something more. Had thought about building it up, possibly to as much as a half or sleeve possibly adding the rest of the lion rampant and some sort of tribal/celtic element. Any ideas as to what I could do would be appreciated and if anyone fancies doing some doodles on the pic in my album that’d be awesome.

Cheers for now,
Andy

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

welcome to the forum, im sure you will find a plethora of information here. i know i have.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
fcapri;63888 wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say hi as I’m new here. I’m Andy and I live in Troon, Scotland. Currently have 2 pieces, my pride and joy, a custom drawn Celtic cross on my calf based on a war memorial, and a piece of flash on my upper arm of a lion rampant and a thistle i had done when i was 18. Pic’s are in my album.

I’m looking to build up the one on my arm, it’s well done but I feel now it needs something more. Had thought about building it up, possibly to as much as a half or sleeve possibly adding the rest of the lion rampant and some sort of tribal/celtic element. Any ideas as to what I could do would be appreciated and if anyone fancies doing some doodles on the pic in my album that’d be awesome.

Cheers for now,
Andy

I would think it’s going to be hard to make anything work well with the lion tattoo on your arm. Would you consider a cover up or does it have special meaning?

If there is a way someone on here will come up with it.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I really like the celtic piece. Not so sure about the lion. Maybe someone more artist will chime in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.