Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Hey everyone! I just joined today and thought I’d introduce myself before making some posts. I’m 19, love tattoos and piercings, absolutely love music and would die without it, I very much enjoy writing and I’m actually writing a Zombie novel right now and am hoping to publish it some time into the future! I’ll put some pictures of my tats and piercings in other topics so be sure to take a look some time! ๐Ÿ™‚

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

welcome aboard! i love everything zombie, so if your book gets public let us know! i’ll buy a copy ๐Ÿ™‚

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’d say I was looking forward to your zombie novel, however, the inevitable coming of the deadite hordes, dead set, so to speak, on consuming the flesh of the living makes such plans for the future rather pointless.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx
Apostle 228;63586 wrote:
welcome aboard! i love everything zombie, so if your book gets public let us know! i’ll buy a copy ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! That would be awesome! I’m having one of my friends illistrate a few pictures for it (not many though) and have him draw the cover as well. It may take a while for me to write the whole thing, but I will definitely let you know when it’s all done!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.