ryuke12
Participant
@ryuke12

hello im 15 and am wondering about a tattoo i want to get that i saw in the greatest movie ever……….the boondock saints tattoo. the latin wood one on the hand im just wondering if it will hurt cause ofthe bone but any way after that i may get some of my own designs i draw up ill post some

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Don’t get a tattoo on your hand. Just don’t.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

dont get anything on ur hands kid, trust me, your only 15, so it may seem awesome now, but in 5 or 10 years when you are trying to start a career but cant because your hands…. it wont seem quite so awesome then. not a good idea

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I didn’t even see the ‘I’m 15’ part the first time round.
Don’t get a tattoo at all until you’re 18.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Listen to them. The tiny little tattoo on my hand is the only one that I regret.

ryuke12
Participant
@ryuke12

Well I’m going to make movies so I don’t really think it’s going to be a problem for that what are they going to say to the director oh he’s got a tattoo let’s not make his movie that will bring in alot of money, I dnt think so and since the tattoo I whant is from one of the greatest movies ever the people that will hire me won’t say anything beacause of the boondock saints. YA I’ve given this alot of thought!!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

And how are you going to get the money for film school?
And if that fails?

I don’t know many directors who consider the boondock saints to be ‘THE BEST MOVIE EVAH!’

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;63508 wrote:
And how are you going to get the money for film school?
And if that fails?

I don’t know many directors who consider the boondock saints to be ‘THE BEST MOVIE EVAH!’

Well said Joker.

Don’t get it on your hand…seriously.

And kid… you’re gonna change your mind ALOT by the time you are old enough to get a tattoo…. trust me. You’re just a wee pup right now obsessed with the “coolness factor” of peer pressure most likely

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.