celinevanaerde
Participant
@celinevanaerde

Hi there

Can anyone tell me a bit more about their tattoo , that’s isn’t in a latin typography
so chinese tattoos for example.

Do you know what your tattoo means? Why did you choosed this typo?
How is it coloured? Is it authentic,

tell me what you can say about the subject , and I will be very thankfull

Céline

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Celine

You will likely get a better response if you tell ppl why? Also what you are going to use the information for?

Also what about yourself? Do you have piercings or tattoos? Do you want to get some – if so what type?

As for mine –

The portrait tattoo is of my wife. I got it because I always want a memory of her on me. A friend drew the portrait from my wedding pics and an artist copied it free hand

The Lion of Juda is to represent my personal beliefs that Jews can be tattooed and have no shame in wearing ink. I took about a dozen pics of lions I liked and shortened it down to 3 for the artist to draw a piece up.

My backpiece is because frankly I love Japanese art but wanted something a bit more contemporary. I took the main inspiration from a katana hilt. It (in my opinion) make a an awesome backpiece.

The meanings contain the issue of struggle life and death and rebirth.

Take Care
Matthew

celinevanaerde
Participant
@celinevanaerde

Hi!
I’m céline from belgium and this year i want my first tattoo
I would really like it on my feet, and written in black. I think it will be the words plus en minus
because everything has a negative way en positive. you never know in advance which one is the right…

But hear is my question … i need to write a paper about multilingual typography in tattoo-art!
So…

Can anyone tell me a bit more about their tattoo , that’s isn’t in a latin typography
so chinese tattoos for example.

Do you know what your tattoo means? Why did you choosed this typo?
How is it coloured? Is it authentic,

what about the man/women that put/ made your tattoo?

tell me what you can say about the subject in general , thx

Céline

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.