Wrighty
Participant
@wrighty

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wrighty. How you all doing?

I stumbled by this site and I’m very glad I did. It is most probably, no definitely, the greatest tattoo site that I have ever seen in my whole entire stinking existence! 😉

So well done the creators! 😀

I must say that having tattoos is very addictive. Bit like Pringles! Once you pop, you can’t stop!

I have four chinese/japenese symbols on my forearm saying Mother, Father, Brother and Sisters, I also have a hornet/wasp/bee with boxing gloves on my upper arm (I was young! Considering a cover-up)

On my gluteus maximus (my arse!) I have the word ‘Superman’, that was my nickname for some reason.

I’m currently in the process of having an entire somoan/polynesian back-piece in black. The top half is out-lined and I’ve had some panels filled in only last Wednesday so my neck and middle part of my back are feeling a little sore at the moment!

Anyway, sorry to bore you with the most probably the longest introduction ever but there you go! I do rabbit on sometimes.

Take care all!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome tot he friendly forum buddy,
it sounds like you certainly got the ink bug lol…

dont cover your first piece, its a talking point for your kids and grand kids when the time comes around, and i never agree with covering your virginity breaker :p

looking forward to seing this back piece of yours, it sounds like some real nice ink, got any pickies of it to post up ??

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards!

Wrighty
Participant
@wrighty

Hi Outlaw, I think I’ve definitely got the ink bug! Ha ha

I don’t really wanna cover my first piece for the reasons you mentioned.

I’ll try and upload some pictures of my back piece, gotta get it on the computer.

Gotta say how good this site is. Not only that, had a problem and was sent an e-mail almost straight away. That’s good service!

Good stuff!

Wrighty
Participant
@wrighty

Hi Blue1,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

How are you?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I’m doin good wrighty.

Hope you enjoy your stay here….. everyone is very helpful and cool as hell.

Wrighty
Participant
@wrighty

Good Stuff Blue1!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Welcome Wrighty, looking forward to seeing your backpiece……..Karen

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Hi Wrighty, We need pictures…………

wak
Participant
@wak

I’d like to see pictures of your Samoan piece – I’m in the process of designing a Samoan inspired piece and would love to check yours out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.