Erminio
@

Good evening everyone 🙂
Got to Chandler, Arizona 5 years ago from Italy to work as an electronic engineer.

Always wanted to get a tattoo but I’ve been dragging my feet so far…I decided to join the forum to know people that wish to get a tattoo like me or that already got one and can share their experiences and tattoos.

Here are my first questions (I hope I can post them here since it’s the “let’s get started”, so to speak…moderators, sorry if I’m wrong, please relocate the post where appropriate if needed):
1) any recommendation about a tattoo parlor in Chandler, Arizona or close by?
2) I’d like to get a striking b/w eagle tattooed on my left bicep – I’m into the “tribal” style since all the “real” examples I’ve seen so far didn’t look so good…any examples coming to your mind?

Thanks for letting me into the forum and for your feedback!
Erminio

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

A reputable artist should be able to draw you a very realistic piece.
I wouldn’t shoot for tribal simply because you don’t want the “real” thing to come out looking bad.

I live nowhere near that area…
But if you know of a few shop locations…
You can ask to see their portfolios and they should be happy to help you get started.

Remember:
Cheap is not good. Especially with tattoos.
A sterile shop is a must.
And don’t jump the gun on your first piece!
I went to the only artist that I had heard anything about in town for my first tattoo…and although I love it dearly; the actual artwork could have been done a lot better.

It’s much better to go to all the shops…
And ask as many questions as you can!

I recently got my dad a raven tattoo that I think turned out pretty damn well.
Pic

Ugh….maybe it’s just me…but I always see people regretting their tribal pieces.
Don’t do it man!
Haha.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

^^^^^^^ What Jubakuba said

Welcome to the Boards………….enjoy your stay here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.