Gagesmommy
Participant
@gagesmommy

welll i already have one tattoo that i got in Nov of 09 thn found out about 3 weeks later i was pregnant …so had to wait for anymore and now im preggo free and getting a tatooo SOOONNN i wanna do a baby dragon hatching from and egg and in the shell is gunna be my sons birthday and his name i think its gunna be AWSOME i also have the common chic piercings tounge ring and had a belly button but took it out now just have to go get it redone … Welp im gld to be here ! 🙂

Gagesmommy
Participant
@gagesmommy

aww thats sad 10 people lookd and not one even little hello 🙁

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum
give people time to many of us are from all over the world so lots of time differences .

Bodhisurfer
Participant
@bodhisurfer

HELLO!!!!!🙂

the tattoo idea sounds good too

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hello and welcome, where are from? Your first post was just after 6 am in the Uk, too early for me I’m afraid, busy getting ready for work!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

I really like your tattoo idea and looking forward to seeing your ink.

Take Care
Matthew

Gagesmommy
Participant
@gagesmommy

i was just talkin about the 10 people that had looked but hadnt said anything lol yea i hope it looks good tho the picture in my head is awsome …

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Welcome, and don’t sweat the views with no replies. You have to remember that a lot of people are just lurkers, they like to look around but haven’t registered and can’t post.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.