Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13

Hi…I have become somewhat of a tattoo collector and gotten serious about it within the last year. On most weekends I’m having something either started or worked on. I’m in the middle of some pretty big stuff right now and so if I don’t get any ink on my weekend I feel like I’ve totally wasted that time. So that was my intro, hello everyone.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Hello there! Getting new stuff every weekend sounds rough, any chance we’ll get to see what you have so far?

Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13
Asenath83;61328 wrote:
Hello there! Getting new stuff every weekend sounds rough, any chance we’ll get to see what you have so far?

Yeah gimmie a little while to make an album.

Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13

Alright I made an album with more than a couple of pics. All the skulls on my side were done within a week. The 3 bottom ones outlined in one session. I’ve done 2 sessions on the stomach one. The artist doing that one is in a different city so it isn’t coming along super quick. I currently have an artist working on drawing up some stuff for a sleeve on my right arm. Hopefully it’ll be going full bore here in the next couple of weeks. I don’t work in an industry were I have to deal with customers or anything so my tattoos aren’t an issue with my job but I have no plans for neck or hand tattoos. As cool as some may be I’m really wanting to stick to the boundries of traditional Japanese body suits for the most part.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

That’s alot of ink…

Welcome to the boards…enjoy your stay

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , going to check out your album now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.