Indy
Participant
@indy

After lurking for a few months now i finally decided to join up so that I may contribute or just add myself to the “fresh meat” list to be flamed of my noobness.

I have no Tattoos “yet” but have been facinated with them for many years and just art in general. I consider myself an artist of sorts because I’ve loved to draw and sketch since I was 3 years old and I’ve always enjoyed being creative.

I’m 31 years old. Married to my lovely wife going on 11 years now and we have a 4 1/2 year old little boy…so far. =P

Anyways, just a short little post about myself before dinner, looking foward to becoming a part of this great community.

Thanx.

Indy
Participant
@indy

Img_0894.jpg

just testing posting pictures from my phone, as you can see,…didn’t work =

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Welcome aboard.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hi indy and welcome to the forum

if your posting images then you either need to have them stored in an online image bank like photobucket, or you can upload directly from your computer but only one image per post and it must be no more than 640×640 pixels
to do this then click the “manage atachments” button below the text box then select the file by clicking browse, and if you are using a site like photobucket then you will need to select the [ img ] #### [/ img ]code for the required image, highlight it, copy it and past into your post and it will display it for ya…

see how ya go, if ya need any help with things then drop me a message 😉

Indy
Participant
@indy

Thanx for the warm welcome!

And thanx for the tips!

My desktop is sick right now so I’m having to use the iPhone for everything and was gonna just try C&P just for shits&giggles. I’ll try your method. Thanx again!

Indy
Participant
@indy

Test pic from iPhone attempt #2!

tattoo.jpg

edit: cha-ching! Were in business

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

i would suggest that you post your own pic’s and not ones that are watermarked :rolleyes:

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards….enjoy your stay

Indy
Participant
@indy
Butterfly;61197 wrote:
welcome to the forum

i would suggest that you post your own pic’s and not ones that are watermarked :rolleyes:

Yea, didn’t have anything ready in mah photobucket yet. Lemme get rid of that, hehe.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.