PinkCatSkull
Participant
@pinkcatskull

🙂

Hi! i’m a newbie tattooist from cheltenham, england 🙂 my name is Charlotte Mortell and i’ve been tattooing for just over a year. I love my job, its hard work but you reap what you sow, more so in this job than any other i’ve had previously. I’ve been wanting to get in contact with other tattooists to ask some questions and share some ideas and it looks like this forum will be a great place to start:) hope to make new friends and chat soon xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the groups.

If you’re licenced you will definitely find good people here to talk to. If you are unlicenced, all such talk is forbidden in these groups.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
ArniVidar;60134 wrote:
Welcome to the groups.

If you’re licenced you will definitely find good people here to talk to. If you are unlicenced, all such talk is forbidden in these groups.

DITTO !!

ps… pm me with some details about which studio your at please charlotte 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

PinkCatSkull
Participant
@pinkcatskull

Hi! I’m at ReInkarnation tattoo and piercing studio in Cheltenham. we are a new studio ( only opened last july ’09) but i worked at Previous studios before doing an old skool style apprenticeship and training before getting registered with cheltenham borough council. Where should i send the scan of my license and do you need the studio one too? Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone : ) xx

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I look forward to seeing some of your work and getting your input in the forums

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.