LUV2SING
Participant
@luv2sing

Hi everyone,

I’m an admirer of tattoos and all that I know about them,I got from shows like Miami and L.A. Ink. I would like to be educated in how to pick out a tattoo that’s right for me. Before you even stroke a key about going on Google, I have read in many places that that is the worst way to pick a tattoo because they all have been done by someone else. Plus, when I did go looking there, there weren’t any that reflected me.

Speaking of that, I’ll tell you a little about myself.

-I’m about to be 18
-I love singing
– I love anime and manga
– I like flowers
– I’m a Christian
-I love video games
-I like to read books
– I have a dog
– And I am Happily Single 🙂

I you have any Ideas or want to be my friend please respond!:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hello there & welcome.
This is the place to further your knowledge about tattoo designs and such.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

Well the tattoo is really something that is personal taste –

Do you want black n shade or colour?

How big do you want the tattoo small and cute to a body suit?

Where do you want the tattoo placing (it is addictive and you may need to plan placement esp if you want sleeves or a backpiece).

What style of tattoo interests you most – you state you like anime and manga (so do I) but would you want an anime on you in say 10-20 years time?

Do you like religious art/ink?

If so check out this website for inspiration http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/index.php

Otherwise I would suggest taking a look through art books, paintings, magazines, and yes tattoo sites to see if anything stirs the idea up.

There is never any rush on these matters.

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

what matthew said……

you can always go to the bottom of ther page and click the link that says Tattoo Forum, then keep pressing F5 and watching the members photo’s from their gallery on here as they change each time you press it lol..

also try looking on http://www.ratemyink.com

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Welcome. Like Outlaw said, the best thing you can do is look at pics of other people’s tattoos. Figure out what you like and what you don’t like. And most importantly, DON’T RUSH!! It’s something you should put a lot of thought into.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the groups fellow singer and anime fan 🙂

Although it’s indicated in some small fashion, you fail to mention whether you’re a girl or a boy. The choices of tattoos vary a bit depending on the sex of the wearer (well, most of the time at least ;))

As Sherav has said your tattoo will always be your personal taste, but like you I wet my appetite with Miami Ink and such shows. Those shows, visits to tattoo shops and quite a lot of googling have shown me all the various styles out there and through them I have found the styles that I love and want on me. Look at everything and you’ll find where you belong.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

welcome to the forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.