Liath
Participant
@liath

Hi all, I’m new to the forum (obviously :rolleyes:).

Currently living in Sydney AU, I have a few pieces and I’m totally in love with the art but not the pain that goes with! I know, I know – they say ‘no pain – no gain’ but I say ‘no pain – good!’

Most recent (done 2 days ago now) by a close friend who’s just starting out his journey as an artist is a henna inspired design done freehand on my foot. Thus the big issue with pain with me at the mo!

Anyways, it will be good checking out the threads and getting to know you – any questions just ask!

Cheers….Liath.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Seein’ this Outlaw?
We’re taking over 🙂
Welcome anyway Liath

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Welcome to the forum!

You should upload some pictures of your tattoos, eh?

Is your brother getting an apprenticeship?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Looking forward to sharing your ink.

@ Joker we are currently issuing ‘Do not panic, and carry on’ notices to all Brits about the imminent Oz invasion. We have pitchforks at the ready 😉

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Liath
Participant
@liath

Thanks all for the welcome 🙂

He’s not my brother, but a close friend and hasn’t committed to an apprenticeship of such as of yet but has been sitting in on some sessions with various tattooist to check out their different techniques – he’s had quite a history with art and this is a natural progression with him so we’ll see where it takes him….

Working on the photos – don’t have any on this pc, they’re in an external hard drive and I need to find a usable usb port on this damned machine!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome & enjoy your stay here!

Joker/Outlaw…ya’ll are to funny

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Welcome to the boards.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

How in the hell did I read “close friend” and translate it to brother?
My apologies.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum Liath, im sure you will get to know everyone pretty quickly

@joker……. i just got back from the doctors… i had an oz jab, so im now imunised from you all :p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.