trippy_ink
Participant
@trippy_ink

hey peeps. i don’t really know what i’m supposed to say on these but here it goes:
i live in houston, just started doing tattoos…. i picked it up as a way to save some money on my own. i’m starting some sleeves. but i’ve done a few on family and friends… and the tips are always nice. lol. i’m a single dad of 2 lil girls, and i HELLA miss the beach. i joined this site cuz i’m obviously into my ink and piercings…. and this appears to be the place to communicate on both. if i could ever figure out how to use the site. so you’ll be seeing more posts from me, hopefully pics, and questions….

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum,

pleae read the site rules before making any more posts…… unlicensed tattoo discussions are not allowed on this forum. 😉

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the form.

Agree with what’s stated above.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if you just started tattooing the last thing you should be doing is some sleeves 😡
stick to fruit ….. thats all i have to say :rolleyes:

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

seem like a nice guy but you cant talk about unlicensed tattooing here, unless your on your apprenticeship or something – which i dont think you are :p still, feel free to talk about tattoos not involving you doing them! hah

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

This forum rocks. that is all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.