sweetsunflower
@

Hi, my name is Melissa and I’m new here. I’m 27 years old and have been thinking about getting a tattoo for a few years now.

I have been in love with sunflowers since the age of 12. Basically they are a symbol of positive attitude, happiness, and fun. I grow them every year in my garden and my entire kitchen is decorated with them. They are the symbol of my life. I know that I would never regret getting a sunflower tattoo.

The question is: where?

I’m a bold kind of girl, I like to make a statement and my first choice would be to get a big sunflower tattooed on my right forearm. But some people I talk to said that that is too manly.

The key thing is that I want it somewhere where I can see it.

One girl I know has two star tattoos, one above each breast (sort of below the neckline area.) I was thinking maybe that would be a good place for my sunflower tattoos (and a great excuse to get two instead of one, LOL!)

I am open to any thoughts or advice, so please share…

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.

Get it where ever you want, personally I think it would be too masculine on the forearm it it was just sitting there kinda “plain”, ya know?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you could place it on the inner forearm it wont look as random as the top of the forearm

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I saw a cool design once, a guy had ‘she loves me, she loves me not’ on his chest with a daisy underneath with the petals floating down. Maybe something like that interests you?

LUV2SING
Participant
@luv2sing

I think you should just get 1 on one of your breast or on your cal. That where I might be getting mine!:D

LUV2SING
Participant
@luv2sing

I think you should just get 1 on one of your breast or on your calf. That where I might be getting mine!:D

Liath
Participant
@liath

I like the idea of on the shoulders, just under the collarbone…

Good luck wth your decision and post some photos once you’ve done it!

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

I seems that you have put alot of thought into what you really want. I have done sun flowers on womens lower arms. I will try to post a pic tomorrow. Photos are at my shop and I am at home lol. The one that I had done was several (3) sun flower heads. That was spiraled around the wrist going up. The first sunflower was on top the wrist and spiral upwards around to the lower forearm. The second flower was in the inner forearm. And the last was more towards the backside of the lower forearm. I inner twined a pink ribbon around a vine with leaves. It turned out pretty good. She loved it. She had the idea of the sun flower on her outter wrist. So when I drew the design up she went with it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.