Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh

Namastey and Namaskaar everyone,

This is Aneesh from India and I feel a little bit relief after seeing this site in google results.Soon I will be in london for my masters,so I am planning a tattoo on my shoulder (right or left).I previously had a tatto on Sep 20th 2008 and tatto is my sweet mother’s name in traditional Indian sanskrit font.

Please give me a nice welcome and Wish you all a very happy 2010.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Nice piece of ink what is your next piece?

I have just finished my doctorate what are you studying?

Take Care
Matthew

Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh
Sherav;58155 wrote:
Hi and welcome

Nice piece of ink what is your next piece?

I have just finished my doctorate what are you studying?

Take Care
Matthew

Thanks for the welcome Matthew.

I am planning for a tattoo which symbolizes Courage(BRAVERY),Loyalty,Strength,Power,Wits and Honest Dedication(may be a wrong word) to LOVE.I actually made myself an imaginary character called “The Sons of Aslan” warriors who possess these qualities.These warriors are blind by birth and will be blind till they meet their true love,when their true love touches them,then their eyes get opened and they can see that person only for the first day.

As aslan,taken from the chronicles of narnia is a Lion,but according to my research,tiger and leopard souls are more powerful than Lion.So I want a leopard or tiger tattoo on my shoulder(deltoid part+biceps) which can reflect to the character I’ve created.

I will be joining from sep 2010 and I have applied for Nanotechnology in 4 universities,but I really want to get into Imperial college,London.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have a number of tiger pics links if you need any for inspiration and i have recently had a Japanese style tiger done as part of my backpiece – feel free to check it out.

Nano-technologies wow that is way more advanced than mine social/pschological based. That said there will be a growing demand for this kind of industry.

Def stick with it.

Take Care
matthew

Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh

Hey Matthew

That really helps.I was actually looking for tiger/leopard/lion tattoo prints which can help me in designing my tattoo.I would be very grateful if you can send those links to me,Thanks in advance.

Yes nanotech is different and social/psychology is different.I deal with machines and how were they made,you deal with humans and how they behave,anyday psychological research is awesome.And thanks,I will be nanotech only !

Have a nice day
Aneesh

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Namaste Ji Aneesh

welcome to the forum

wah wah very neat tattoo
hopefully one day my son will get my name done ๐Ÿ˜€

i would get a bengali tiger ๐Ÿ˜‰ and not a lion or lepard .

Tana

Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh

Thank you tana ji ! yeah your son would get that soon :D.

Actually I am talking about their souls,so after my research I will choose one.

@Matthew

I am waiting for your tiger/lion/leopard pic links !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.