Confoundilated
Participant
@confoundilated

Sorry it took me awhile to introduce myself. I registered on here to find help for a christmas gift for my artist, and I didn’t really have the time to do anything else with the holidays and all.

So hi! I’m Matt from Syracuse, NY. My upper body was finished a little over a year ago, and I’ll be working on my leg sleeve once I get the disposable income. I did create an album for my upper body tattoo, so check it out. The left ribs have a dragon/koi in a yin-yang, and the right ribs have a tiger/crane. They’re there to represent the 4 elements and bring balance to what is otherwise a very stormy landscape. The left side starts with a (rather large) cherry blossom tree that has been stripped of most of its flowers. It is rooted in the top of a churning waterfall. Towards the center of my back the waters are breaking up against a sheer rock cliff, with mountains and the foreboding clouds in the distance. If you look closely, you can see a little Japanese fisherman in the rocks with his hat pulled down to weather the storm. The rocks hide a staircase that wind up to a Japanese style pagoda. Down the other side is a zen garden with the sand combed into circles around the rocks and a little bamboo peeking out. The sun is rising over a bansai tree clinging to the cliffside.

Personally, I love sports. Although I don’t get as much opportunities since I left college, I love to play soccer, tennis, racquetball, and I’m into mixed martial arts. I graduated in ’07 with a Masters in Literature. I will hopefully be going to Syracuse University this coming fall to begin working on my PhD. And that’s about all I can think of right now.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

hey matt, welcome to the forum!x

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums!
I feel your pain; I hate the snow & winter time in general.
But Pittsburgh isn’t as bad as anywhere in NY.

Checked your ink, looks good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.