vic13
Participant
@vic13

Hello everyone, stumbled across this site this morning and it seems like my kind of place with plenty of likeminded people!

My name is Vicki, I live in North Wales in the UK. Not too sure what to tell you about myself, aside from the obvious – i love tattoos and getting tattooed! My mind is constantly working out what to have next and where, I’m trying to go slow though as I dont want to run out of space too fast.
I have a tattoo across my lower back, one across the top of my back which runs down the right hand side also. Both my feet are covered (although still to be finished!) next project is my entire left side – cant wait!

Anyway, really looking forward to chatting to you all,
Vic.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Welcome. Can’t wait to see some pictures of your tats.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I know I will probably run out of room someday

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , have you got any pics of your tattoos ๐Ÿ˜€

vic13
Participant
@vic13

Will find my pics and post them soon.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Looking forward to seeing your ink.

Take Care
Matthew

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
vic13;57422 wrote:
Hello everyone, stumbled across this site this morning and it seems like my kind of place with plenty of likeminded people!

My name is Vicki, I live in North Wales in the UK. Not too sure what to tell you about myself, aside from the obvious – i love tattoos and getting tattooed! My mind is constantly working out what to have next and where, I’m trying to go slow though as I dont want to run out of space too fast.
I have a tattoo across my lower back, one across the top of my back which runs down the right hand side also. Both my feet are covered (although still to be finished!) next project is my entire left side – cant wait!

Anyway, really looking forward to chatting to you all,
Vic.

Hey nice to meet ya! – You will like it here – loads of col people

I just want to say I have been getting tattoos for over 20 years and my mind (like yours) is still thinking 3-4 tattoos ahead at any given time! ๐Ÿ˜€

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

hey vic welcome aboard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.