z1ggy
Participant
@z1ggy

Just joined today. I am 21 and I have a few tattoos already, and I really do enjoy being creative with them. They mean a lot to me and I kind of have what I want already planned out in my mind. I currently have a phoenix with wings spread on my left shoulder blade, a 2-D scorpion with a tribal band on my right upper arm and 4 chinese symbols on my inner upper left arm which says “courage” and “strength”. The next piece I plan to get would be on my lower outside of my right leg. Ideally I want two Koi fish ( a male and female) depicted in way which makes them look like they are sort of chasing one another, along with some waves and flowers. I am a terrible drawer, so I can only really see it in my head. Thanks for reading!

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Ziggy,:cool:waz up

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum ziggy

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Welcome. Sounds like a neat idea with the chasing koi.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome, liking the idea of the kois. x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Welcome! We seem to like similar designs, as I’ve always wanted a similar koi idea too. Lol. Any chance you’re a pisces, or just a coincidence with the two fish? Anyways, welcome!

z1ggy
Participant
@z1ggy
ebiegirl;57274 wrote:
Welcome! We seem to like similar designs, as I’ve always wanted a similar koi idea too. Lol. Any chance you’re a pisces, or just a coincidence with the two fish? Anyways, welcome!

Haha yes I am born march 7th. I still can’t decide whether or not I want to get some color, or just it B&G with some really good shading. I will have to talk to the artist and see what he thinks.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Nice. Can’t wait to see it, fellow pisces 🙂

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome, enjoy your stay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.