rickrusch
Participant
@rickrusch

Hey from Fremont. Im Richard born and raised in the cornfields of Ohio, escaped a few times across the states and europe. Stationed in Fulda Germany a few years back… hmmm yeah 92 just after Kuwait. I attend the local college taking Music theory and piano for a two year then headed into digital music tech and recording for a two year after that. So far so good. only one B (by one percent too, dayum i was pissed) Anyway I play around the area with local musicians from time to time for jam nights or studio sessions. My cousin Luke does my work. He’s been doing it for 14 years professionally. Ive got a post of my current tatt in the other thread, and getting ready to wrap it around the shoulder in a few weeks. Caint wait! Thanks for the forum its pretty cool.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Welcome Richard,waz up:cool:

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome. Enjoy your stay here

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hey Richard, welcome and enjoy!:D
x

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

What’s your cousin’s full name and where does he work? I know most of the shops here abouts and I’m just curious. Anyway, it’s always good to see another Ohioan around here. Waaaaaay too many Brits and New Zealanders wandering about in there parts.

>_>

<_<

*whispers in his ear*

They’re watching us you know. They want us to drink the tea, and eat the scones my man. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.