katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

Hi !! I’m a motorcycle riding, roller derby playing pixie (5 foot 1″)…. I’m married and have one 17 year old daughter who has caused more grey hair than I’d like to admit to. Thank god I married a hair dresser!!

I cuirrently have a grapevine wreath tattoo with flowers around my belly button which I got when the kid was about 2 and had it touched up recently. I also have a forearm piece (see below)… I got a 4 hour block of time at the shop I use (Art Attack in Old Town) for my birthday and I’m excited about getting more ink!!

starafter.jpg

bottom:
newink.jpg

me:

denisenewshirt.jpg

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. No way you are old enough to have a 17 year old. Good looking ink

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
What do you ride?
-I have a 2006 Harley-Davidson Springer with a lot of upgrades to it.

Lol, now old are you? You deff. don’t look old enough to have a 17y/o kid.

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

Thanks guys– I’m sure I look every day of 40 up close and personal… however my brothers say I don’t look a day over 37 and a half.. :rolleyes:

I started riding on a Honda Shadow Spirit and put 28,000 miles on it.. traded it in August 2008 for a Kawasaki ZZR-600 and have never been sorry…. Much easier to control for a wee-female…it now has about 20,000 miles on it… resale value out the freakin door….

DenisePorterfield1-1.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Lol, that’s suprising! I wasn’t putting you over 25 at the most.

Sounds like you ride a lot, that’s cool to see independent women riders. I’m not a fan of sport bikes. But “to each their own.”

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Sportbikes FTW!!! Good lookin ride you got there. I have owned a lot of different cruisers and sportbikes. I currently ride an SV650

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I prefer cruisers too, but I’ve been having a lot of fun lately on a CBR 600 😉

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the forums

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

Thanks for the welcome guys….

Regarding bikes– I say wrap your legs around anything you can get ahold of… who knows what might be your next favorite bike!! 😉

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
katdiablo;56703 wrote:
Thanks guys– I’m sure I look every day of 40 up close and personal… however my brothers say I don’t look a day over 37 and a half.. :rolleyes:[/IMG]

Brothers are never a good indicator!

I agree with the guys, would have estimated early 30s from the picture.

Nice ink you got there, what are you planning to get next?

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo
Asenath83 wrote:
Nice ink you got there, what are you planning to get next?

I’m finishing off this right arm.. Elphaba (from Wicked) will go on the front of my arm– she will be standing in a field of poppies holding up here dress with her little green hands (head shot is in my photos)

I will have a poppy piece at the top of my arm (3 large poppies with black accent design) (all pics in my profile)

I see it in my head and can’t wait to get it on…. I have a roller derby scrimmage match next Wednesday night so will have to wait until after that (probably next Friday)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.