liquidwizard
Participant
@liquidwizard

Hey From Hughson California,
Im James,
Im an airbrush artist and for what its worth I found this forum while persuing information about the art as Im returning to it after a 13 year gap.
Everything has changed and Im both amaized and humbled at the quality level of the work the art has come to on such a wide scale.
I was supposedly “apprenticed” back in the day,and Im finding out real quick I was taught shit by todays standards !
However I am learning,and patiently working to collecting proper information and practices and driving forward,hopefully towards some quality apprenticeship in the near future.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome James. Enjoy your time here

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum, im not sure if you will learn very much as tattoo techniques,equipment and setup etc are not allowed in the open forum, the only section for those type of posts are in the pro artist area.

im sure plenty of people would like to see some of your airbrush work though

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
I love airbrush work/pinstriping on motorcycles.

liquidwizard
Participant
@liquidwizard
Outlaw;56522 wrote:
welcome to the forum, im not sure if you will learn very much as tattoo techniques,equipment and setup etc are not allowed in the open forum, the only section for those type of posts are in the pro artist area.

im sure plenty of people would like to see some of your airbrush work though

DSCF0536.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

chromechevelletopweb.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

A picture may well be a better laguage for an artist culture okay
So this is more me then a bunch of words
Thanks for the suggestion Outlaw

eh may this aint the place to post pics?
Thi img code didnt work,,,but its there if yall wanna check it (slow learner)

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Sweet work!

dine
Participant
@dine

They are beautiful. The Jeep is brilliant! Regardless of what you were thought, you have a real talent.

liquidwizard
Participant
@liquidwizard

Thanks for the compliments,I posted a few more pictures in my albums.Im still sorta figuring out this sight.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very very neat work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.