Marion
Participant
@marion

Hiya.
My name is Marion and I am 20 years old. (almost said 19, just had a birthday on the 11th :P)
I wasn’t going to post an introduction because I simply suck at it, but someone pointed out that I should, so here I am.

I just got my first tattoo ~6 days ago. Was something I’d wanted for ~5 years, so I’m happy. =)
Not sure if I want to get anymore, but we’ll see.
I’ve always been interested in tattoos more than piercings, but they’re all pretty neat.

Sooo yeah, anything else you want to know, just ask me.

photo0003r.jpg

I know the green star isn’t perfect, but I couldn’t care less.
That was taken 3-4 days after it was done, I think.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome Marion.

Believe me when I say the “I don’t know if I want another one” WILL turn in to…..” WHEN can I get another one.” I have a customer that got his first tatt a year or two ago and SWORE up and down that he wouldn’t get another one b/c it hurt so bad…. (he’s a weenie anyway) but a year later he comes back with a new one. I just laughed at him and did the whole “TOLD YA SO!”
Enjoy your time here.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
Just think about your ink, because once you get “the bug” you’ll get worked on just for the sake of being under the needle. Lol.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Welcome Marion,:cool:waz up

Marion
Participant
@marion

BIKER, yeah I’ve been thinking about it.
Like, I keep looking at it and I can’t help but smile and think of how it’d be to have more.
But I know it hurt so much for me.
Was it because I got it on my wrist, or what? I don’t know but meh.
I wouldn’t even know what to get if I got more.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

To be honest they hurt where ever you get them and I get struck aroudn every 3-5 years for another.
I promised my wife my backpiece will be my last but it is always there in the back of your mind when you see a really great design you just know.

Take Care
Matthew

Marion
Participant
@marion

I guess I posted 5 days ago that I didn’t think I’d want anymore tattoos, but I’ve been thinking and now I DO want another one. I’m not sure of what, or where, but I do want another someday. =)
When I told my mom, she gave me a card to a tattoo place and said “I knew you’d say that.”
I swear she’s psychic.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
Marion;56633 wrote:
I guess I posted 5 days ago that I didn’t think I’d want anymore tattoos, but I’ve been thinking and now I DO want another one. I’m not sure of what, or where, but I do want another someday. =)
When I told my mom, she gave me a card to a tattoo place and said “I knew you’d say that.”
I swear she’s psychic.

LOL! Your Ma rocks.
Yeah, that’s the problem with tattoos, a lot of people just keep getting more despite their initial intention of getting only one.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Welcome to the Forum!

What were you thinking of for your next piece?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Asenath83;56816 wrote:
LOL! Your Ma rocks.
Yeah, that’s the problem with tattoos, a lot of people just keep getting more despite their initial intention of getting only one.

Guilty as charged. Welcome Marion 🙂

Marion
Participant
@marion

I’ve been thinking of maybe getting more stars on my shoulder or something.
My mom wants me to go back to the same guy that did my wrist, but the green star that he did just makes me not really want to go back.
I know tattooists aren’t perfect, but stars are just straight lines so.. yeah.
And of course whatever I get will be in color. =)

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

hey marion, welcome to the forums a friend of mine actually has something really similar just below the back of her neck. Nice one

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

A decent tattoo artist can make that green star more “symmetrical” if you want. I had a really crappy star with horrible lines and got it fixed and I’m very happy with it now…

I don’t think yours looks bad though– makes it look 2 dimensional… (like it’s floating thru air)

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hahahahaha…. welcome to the forum and welcome to the most addictive artform ever invented 😀

you got the bug girlie :p

Marion
Participant
@marion

Outlaw, I can tell it’s a bug haha.
And Kat, what would another artist be able to do to make it look better? Is my only option to thicken the lines or something?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.