shreCk
Participant
@shreck

New to the forum and tattooing. But i love it and i pick up on it pretty easy. i live in NY. I don’t judge others on the tattoos that they choose even if it’s trendy or in my opinion just plain stupid. Hey if that’s what you want then that’s what you want. We are all different and that is what makes tattooing well, tattooing. =)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
Glad to hear you have an open mind, lol ’cause when it comes down to stupid/pointless/unthought tattoos I just can’t seem to bite my tongue!

I know you said you were new to tattooing, but do you have any ink yet? If so post some pics, if not; we’ll be more than glad to help you with any ideas you may have/need.

shreCk
Participant
@shreck
BIKERinBLACK77;56105 wrote:
Welcome to the forums.
Glad to hear you have an open mind, lol ’cause when it comes down to stupid/pointless/unthought tattoos I just can’t seem to bite my tongue!

I know you said you were new to tattooing, but do you have any ink yet? If so post some pics, if not; we’ll be more than glad to help you with any ideas you may have/need.

i do actually i have a lot. some i’m a little more proud of then others 0_0. i’ll post asap.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards….

Biker’s right…the stupid tatts just eat him up (I’m guilty to tho). lol

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I tend to bite my tongue after I lost a friend over the critique of her tattoo. (I mean it was in Elvish for fuck’s sake)

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
ontwo;56125 wrote:
I mean it was in Elvish for fuck’s sake

yeah but he was a frigging good singer……… ooops you said elvish sorry :p

welcome to the forum shreCK

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Outlaw;56132 wrote:
yeah but he was a frigging good singer……… ooops you said elvish sorry :p

welcome to the forum shreCK

😀 When she told me what it was, I had to look it up.

shreCk
Participant
@shreck

lolololol. elvish ha? def not something i would do 0_0. I’m actually in the process of finishing a tattoo i have on my arm so once it is done i’ll post some pictures. Try not to be to harsh they are from like the week i got my machine. Mistake? yes, fixable? absolutley.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

is that done by you on yourself?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;56125 wrote:
Welcome. I tend to bite my tongue after I lost a friend over the critique of her tattoo. (I mean it was in Elvish for fuck’s sake)

Hahaha I was at a local event (I had been drinking a bit :o) and I stumbled across a girl who had my name tattooed in Elvish on her back, got a picture of it 😉

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

I certainly do have a laugh at some of the tattoos I have seen but lets face it if it makes that person happy then kudos to them.

I like elvish script – nothing wrong with fantasy tats

I even considered get Frodo tattooed on my arse screaming about his ring been destroyed but my wife ddint see the funny side.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.