Grin n Wear It
Participant
@grin-n-wear-it

Hi.
I’m the Webmaster from Grin n Wear It Tattoos. The owner, Rabbit is my brother in Law, Monkee his wife… is obviously my Sister.

To be honest I never really took much notice of tattoos until I built his site and spent some time down the studios. I didn’t realize just how much skill was involved :cool:. I just though you copied a transfer and that was it, didn’t realized just how much freehand skill, artistic flare and talent was involved. I’ve got an artistic talent myself but…I can use an eraser if I mess-up, use guys get one chance and that’s it!

Whilst researching ideas for the site I checked-out other sites. There are some great artists out there but looking at various galleries I soon noticed that there is quite a wide range between the good to the… not so good, not that I could do any better. It would seem the ones that are the best have an obvious artistic eye, a gift if you like. Google the words:- (grin wear) or click on the image below to pull-up the ‘grin n wear it’ site, make-up your own mind about the crew at GNWI.

Anyway, as webmaster I can see I need to learn allot more than I know if I’m going to better the site and push it forward, that’s one of the reasons I came here. When I was a kid my uncle had loads of tattoos, and I didn’t think much of them but…boy have things changed! They really are works of art now-a-days, compared to the tattoos he got back then, they’re a world away.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.

Grin n Wear It
Participant
@grin-n-wear-it
BIKERinBLACK77;55937 wrote:
Welcome to the forums.

Thanks BIKERinBLACK77…good to be here.

Looks like the place I can find out about tattoos and the people who love em.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.