~ Dani ~
@

Hey all.

I am getting another tattoo in May and I need some visual help. I know what I am getting. I have sent my artist the image and he is re-creating it and adding some stuff to it. My problem is that I can’t find any pictures of people with a tattoo in the same spot that I would love to get mine. I have googled and googled but it is never quite what I am looking for.

I am really wanting a quarter sleeve but it would be on the middle part of my arm. Make sense? Think of your elbow pit and then add a couple inches on either side. All the pictures I see are of sleeves that start at the shoulder and go down or the elbow and stop at the wrist, nothing in between.

If anyone has pics they would like to share, that would be glorious!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

how about this one?? Ignore the wave tattoo above the dragon…

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/325368-35512-54.jpg

~ Dani ~
@

Wow, lol, don’t I feel like a chump! That took you all of 5 minutes. And, yes, definitely along those lines.

Thanks.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

LOL no worries x

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

:p happens to the best of us!:cool:

so what are you getting?

~ Dani ~
@

My rough outline is of an angel blindfolded, with an ambigram of Karma underneath. The image (if it worked) is along the lines of the angel. Angel_Tears_by_Zindy.jpg

I have given my tattooist complete control in regard to the background and shading of it. I am really excited to see what he comes up with.

If you have any suggestions as to what would look good for background and to fill it out a bit, I am definitely open to them.

~ Dani ~
@

HOLY BIG PICTURE! Sorry about that – I have no idea how to shrink it!:o

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

stained glass window background would look AWESOME – it always does in tattoos and you dont see it much either, i like the drawing, is it gonna be a woman crying – as apposed to the typical angel with the typical motionless face? – but yeh should look awesome, stained glass baby woot

~ Dani ~
@

Yes, she will have a tear but she will also be blindfolded.

Stained glass eh……interesting! Never thought of that!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is going to make a very sweet piece.

Can I ask where you got the image from (ie does the artist have their own sales site?) – I would like to see about purchasing a hard copy – my mate collects angels – she will go nuts for this one.

Take Care
Matthew

~ Dani ~
@

The artist’s name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen (her site is http://zindy-zone.dk/html/me/aboutme.htm) and she does sell hard copies.

Cheers!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Oh lord I am gonna spend a fortune…:p

Thanks for the link.

Take Care
matthew

~ Dani ~
@

Lol, your welcome – enjoy!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.