Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

Live in Minneapolis?
Need a life?

Same here.
Actually, I just need people just as in love with piercing and tattoos as I am.
I’m short, young, and for some crazy reason (read ‘being poor’ and ‘not finding an artist I click with’) still not tattooed. Know exactly what I want, just working on the achievement. Piercing tends to be more my thing, thinking about heading around for an apprenticeship in the future. Screw safety pins in the basement; that’s one thing I’ll flip about. Very classic person, I don’t like technology and I love things like Mickey’s in St. Paul. I like addictions, i.e. drinking, smoking, body modification, and exploring / travel.

I’m really looking for a few more friends in the classic mod world, shit, I’ll even go for pen pals, forth grade style.

UPDATE:
No. This is not a personal ad. I would make that more obvious. Besides, then I’d have an angry guy on my hands.
I like friendship, that’s it.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Lol, is this like a “personal ad” ?

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55469 wrote:
Lol, is this like a “personal ad” ?

Hahaha, close enough. I’m happily taken, I just like to talk. Plus, I’m one of my favorite topics. I like learning about people, and I would like to think other people like some of the same.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Major Vagabond;55479 wrote:
Hahaha, close enough. I’m happily taken, I just like to talk. Plus, I’m one of my favorite topics. I like learning about people, and I would like to think other people like some of the same.

Maybe you should repost and ask for others to contact you via Myspace/Facebook so you can further your conversations off these forums… because honestly when I first read the post I thought it was a love-ad so some people might take it and same way lol.

But there are plently of people talking on these forums, so I’m sure you won’t have any problems making friends soon!

-Biker

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55480 wrote:
Maybe you should repost and ask for others to contact you via Myspace/Facebook so you can further your conversations off these forums… because honestly when I first read the post I thought it was a love-ad so some people might take it and same way lol.

But there are plently of people talking on these forums, so I’m sure you won’t have any problems making friends soon!

-Biker

I’m the last person to search online for love. Like I said, fuck technology. Hahaha, but naw. If I’m actually going to find someone that wants to pick up a new friend this fucking frigid wasteland (aka Minnesota), they’ll dig what I’m jiving.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Welcome, you didn’t mention if you’re a dude or chick though haha.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
Joker1;55532 wrote:
Welcome, you didn’t mention if you’re a dude or chick though haha.

I am, in fact, a little girlie. Kinda thought the angry guy thing might hint towards that, hahaha.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Major Vagabond;55533 wrote:
I am, in fact, a little girlie. Kinda thought the angry guy thing might hint towards that, hahaha.

Just realised what you meant by that then ๐Ÿ™‚

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

๐Ÿ˜‰ I dig what you’re jiving. Unfortunately I’m way over here in Pittsburgh. Welcome to the forum anyway!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

:p dont mind biker – welcome! i think thats about whats in order

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.