lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

hey everyone. my name is luke. im new here. im from the twin cities minnesota. hella. i have one tattoo right now but im getting another one in a few days.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

nice to meet you mate, enjoy yerself here this is the only place on earth to come to talk all things tattoo XD post some pics of your current tattoo too 😀 WELCOME

lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

i dont know how to upload an image to my thread but i put an image up in my profile album if you wanna check it out

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

That is an interesting piece of work you have had done. What is your second one going to be?
Have you considered adding to the first with a bit more shading and detail?

Take Care
Matthew

lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

i might add to it down the road. i really dont know what i would do to it but its certainly a possibility. My next one is gonna be an octopus 1/2 sleeve on my left arm. im gonna upload a preliminary design in a minute here and you can tell me what you think. mind you it isnt finished ( a la no color, more to be added).

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome to the forum. Liking the idea of an octopus 1/2 sleeve..will it be coloured?X

lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

oh yes it will have lots of color. blues greens and purples mostly. maybe a touch of red in places.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
lukeshallperish;55298 wrote:
oh yes it will have lots of color. blues greens and purples mostly. maybe a touch of red in places.

WOW sounds cool!x

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

gotta love octopus tattoo’s, sounds like its gonna be awesome! and expensive! 😛 worth it though XD

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

hey and welcome, enjoy your time here

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. Interested in seeing the octopus. I have to agree with Matthew. You should consider a little more detail on you stomach. It has potential

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.