eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Hi everybody. My name is Jeremy. I’m 28 and live in SC. I currently have 8 tats and plan on upping that number. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
Post some of your ink, we’re always looking forward to seeing others ink!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks for the welcome. Right now, I’m not really proud of any of my ink enough to show them, but I’m soon to be working on a sleeve and I’ll post some pics.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
eatatjerms;55040 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. Right now, I’m not really proud of any of my ink enough to show them, but I’m soon to be working on a sleeve and I’ll post some pics.

Lol, that sounds like scratcher work or unplanned ink.

It’s all good, happens to people.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Yeah, LOL. Unfortunately, a stupid teenager. LOL Only one was planned and he effed it up pretty bad. This new artist is great. He’s HOPEFULLY going to send me a sketch of what he has in mind within the next couple of days. If so, can I post it on here somewhere?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
eatatjerms;55060 wrote:
Yeah, LOL. Unfortunately, a stupid teenager. LOL Only one was planned and he effed it up pretty bad. This new artist is great. He’s HOPEFULLY going to send me a sketch of what he has in mind within the next couple of days. If so, can I post it on here somewhere?

“Inked Skin” section is the place to show off your work.

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

Hey Jeremy welcome to the forums, sorry to hear about your bad artist experiences, hopefully this next one will make you proud to show it off.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hi Jeremey. Welcome to the forum x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.