KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

Hiya everyone!

Just a quick introduction! My name is Cat and i’m 22 and from up’ North :o)

First time on here and i’ve basically joined to get some advice on my first Tattoo :o)

Basically i no what i want its a fairy design with a specific flower, i just wanted some advice on placement, because of my job i can’t have it in a place that it will be showing, and i want it to be kind of secret and personal too because its a memorial tattoo :o) I’d be gratefull for any advice/ guidance or opinions.

I will upload the picture of my design (when i work out how!) If anyone is interested.

Thank you and nice to meet u all!!

Cat
x x x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing the design. I use photobucket to upload pics. I also have a job that requires “hidden” tatttoos. So I feel your pain.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcomeeee to the forums!
Femanine hidden spots could include; waistline, chest, side of the ribs/lower back along the waistline, etc.

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

1st tatt design

This is the link to my design! Hope is works! Basically i want that fairy but without the moon background and the tribally border. No idea were to place it though! I thought maybe on my hips? Also do u think its tacky? I want it to be tasteful

Thank you! xxx

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

Just realised i can insert a picture lol! I’ll just insert it (sounds bit rude) Sorry 4 being dizzy! xx1st tatt design" />

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

I dont no y that link isn’t working! Help! x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Copy and paste the IMG link from photobucket. That should work

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

bbfairy.jpg

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

Woo! It worked! So yeh that but without the moon and tribal border!! Sorry 4 being so dizzy! x x x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I really like that fairey. Be sure to not get it too small. You will lose a lot of the detail. I’m thnking maybe shoulder blade

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

My only thing with shoulder blade is backless dresses, my mum would kill me if i got it there because i promised her if i ever get one i wouldnt get it were it would show on my wedding day… Im not getting married but u no got to forward plan these things! Dya think it would look alright on my hip? Sorry im being really picky i just don’t want it being a mess!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

The hip might work or upper thigh.

Just a piece of advice: I can understand hiding tattoos if they affect your livelihood or your ability to support your family. However, if you are still afraid of what friends or family may think or do if they see your tattoo, you may want to rethink getting a tattoo. I speak from experience. My family hates my artwork, but I just don’t care. It is MY body. It is something that is mine. I didn’t get tattooed to impress or alienate anyone. It is just part of who I am. I don’t want this to come across as critical of you. Just be sure you are getting ink for the right reasons. Just my .02.

KittyCat
Participant
@kittycat

Its fine, i dont want it on my back either, i’d rather it be a more private thing. I no that sounds weird! I only want select people 2 see it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for all your advice ๐Ÿ™‚ x x x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
KittyCat;54320 wrote:
Its fine, i dont want it on my back either, i’d rather it be a more private thing. I no that sounds weird! I only want select people 2 see it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for all your advice ๐Ÿ™‚ x x x

Then I say go for the hip or upper thigh ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.