luke_1785
Participant
@luke_1785

hiii…my names luke im 18 been interested in tattoos how about 3 years now ๐Ÿ™‚ i just love them soo much haha

as of yet i dont have any tattoos but i really want one soo bad i know what i want and where i want it i just need to save up haha

for all those wanting to know i want a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm of a tiger and dragon japanese style ๐Ÿ™‚ why? causee i love the japanese style more than anything and i like how the tiger and dragon represent sort of ying and yang ๐Ÿ™‚

i know a 3/4 sleeve is a big tattoo for a first soo my first question is….is it a good idea?

thanks guys looking forward to your replys

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
Yeah it would be kinda big for a first, but “go big or go home” I guess lol.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Welcome! As far as the 3/4 sleeve is concerned you’ll probably have to do this in seceral sessions anyway so why not start with a “center piece” somewhere that won’t look weird if you decide not to go further after the first sitting?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I don’t know where you are or what career you are pursuing. The only drawback to the 3/4 sleeve is that it may limit your job options. Sounds like a great tattoo. I like the style, and I have a 1/2 sleeve dragon. Good luck

VintageGirl
Participant
@vintagegirl

Welcome to the forums! You sound like you know exactly what you want…It sounds great, good luck with everthing.

Lison
Participant
@lison
ontwo;54297 wrote:
Welcome. I don’t know where you are or what career you are pursuing. The only drawback to the 3/4 sleeve is that it may limit your job options. Sounds like a great tattoo. I like the style, and I have a 1/2 sleeve dragon. Good luck

Why would it limit his job options? Either wear a long sleeve shirt to work or get some of these. http://www.tatjacket.com/ I havent actually heard of anyone using these so idk if they work… but yeah, long sleeves.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Lison;54538 wrote:
Why would it limit his job options? Either wear a long sleeve shirt to work or get some of these. http://www.tatjacket.com/ I havent actually heard of anyone using these so idk if they work… but yeah, long sleeves.

Longsleeve underarmour works just as good.

Lison
Participant
@lison
BIKERinBLACK77;54546 wrote:
Longsleeve underarmour works just as good.

True, but im actually trying to find if anyone has tried these out. Mainly because when its 90+ degrees outside i’d rather not wear underarmor and these seem like a viable solution. Guess i’ll have to buy a pair and let others know.

luke_1785
Participant
@luke_1785

thanks guyyss ๐Ÿ™‚ yeah ive been thinking on this for about 2 years and i know i wont regret it ive done alot of research ๐Ÿ™‚

im not the kind of person that will rush into something just because everyone else has i like to know what im getting into lol

yeahh those tatjackets look pretty good though you might aswell wear a long sleeved shirt

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

The tatjacket looks pretty cool, it’s just a bit obvious though due to how loose it is around the wrist.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.