lycantattoo
@

Hi , & good morning. My name is Wolf. I am Native American and very proud of my heritage . I have been tattooing for 26 yrs .
I have worked other jobs but the last 5yrs I have focused most of my time building client el and starting my advertising . Tattooing is truly my 1 love in life .
I am located in florida , sumwhere , most of the time but as we all know the economy sux so I am on the road traveling the East Coast doing guest appearances daily .
To anyone who knows me or has received work from me I thank you . The time i spend with my customers is greeatly enjoyed . These are times that neither of us will forget , the stories , the laughs and jokes , and the wild ladies who carry “wolf paw prints ” across America . I know these are times when most watch their spending but to you , my customers , you have openly came to me and kept me alive . NO slow downs , NO rough times, and while I have watched local shops come and go I stay busy .
Always know that LyCaN Tattoo is strong as ever , and if you carry a wolf skin tat that you are always considered a part of the PAK ! HOLLA @ YA WOLF . HOWWWWWWWLN 2 YA !

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. Let’s see some of your work

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

PM TurboSatan, with your credentials and he will add you to the professional list. [Lol, I’m still working on it just haven’t had time since getting ready for college finals are killerrrrr]

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hey Wolf, got some interesting women in your album there!
I’ve got a Native American tattoo myself, although I’m not from Native American descent.
Welcome aboard.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum wolf

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome to the forum x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome
Some very nice work you have done there.

Take care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.