Gatorpike
Participant
@gatorpike

Hey all, just stumbled across the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I got my first tattoo earlier this year, and really like it. It took me a while to get inked, even though I’ve thought about it and wanted to get a tattoo for a long time. I held off though because I work in a corporate job, and visible tattoos would be frowned upon (but not prohibited). I held off getting a tattoo through my 20s because I thought that I might regret it, but after several years of thinking about it and yearning to get one, I finally decided to go ahead. On my 30th birthday this year I got my first, which is a tribal dragon on the side of my calf.

I figured that would be a good place to start. I’m so happy with how it turned out and how it looks, that I’m already thinking about what to get next. I would love to have a full sleeve eventually, but that’s sort of a pipedream probably, I would probably only be able to do a half sleeve.

I wish I hadn’t waited so long to get my first tatt, but looking back, it was probably a good idea to wait and be sure.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums! We have a great bunch of very helpful and informative people here.

Tattoos ARE addictive. It’s never to late to start, so don’t feel like you were missing out. If anything waiting was probably a good thing, because now you have the fundings to get top-notch work w/o having to save and save and saaaaave like younger people. Like you said, it probably WAS a good idea to just wait and be sure.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome and congrats on the first tattoo. Post up some pic

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome to the forum, I waited ages between my first and second tat then got about 3 done in the space of a few months, its never too late 😀
x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.