Participant
@trysta85

Hey!
Im Trysta….24…Aussie.
Loving this site….
Loving all it has to offer!!!

I have 2 tatts…..
One in the most original place for a girl…Lower Back
Frangipanni with…you guessed it…..Tribal….
In memory of my great grand father….
(this tattoo I am open to changing, as not 100% happy…but I am yet to find a tatooist who makes me feel comfortable when I ask them questions.)

Second…
The “Aum” symbol on my foot.
As is is the meaning of “everything” in hindu….
The meaning of everything to me is my mum and sister:)…this is why the 3 of us got it done together!!!
They have theirs on their wrists!!!

Well thats me…and my ink!!:p
Nice to meet you all!!!!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Welcome to the site, seems more of us Aussies are joining, you better watch out poms!

vala
Participant
@vala

hello and welcome:)

trysta85
Participant
@trysta85

Are there not many aussies? I just stumbled upon it yesterday…wish i Found it earlier…like before i got tattooed!!!! where in Aus are joker?????

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome to the Forum x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
trysta85;52864 wrote:
Are there not many aussies? I just stumbled upon it yesterday…wish i Found it earlier…like before i got tattooed!!!! where in Aus are joker?????

Nah, not many at all. I’m in Victoria, what about you?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

no offence but its seen as being very disrespectful to have an Aum / Om on your foot.
infact in Buddhism you are not meant to have any religious symbol tattooed below your knee and in Hinduism it will be seen as being even more disrespectful .

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Joker1;52840 wrote:
Welcome to the site, seems more of us Aussies are joining, you better watch out poms!

do ya want us to send some more convicts over or are you all happy being inbreads PMSL!!!!!
only joking buddy :p im waiting for a member to join using the name wonderfullwizard….. he would be the wonderful wizard of oz emote_rofl4.gif

welcome to the forum Trysta, its nice to have more from over the sea’s joining in…. we gett a better idea of how things are looking worldwide.

i had a good friend/artist do a guest spot here the other week, he is from ocean ink in miranda nsw….. not sure if your anywhere near there ??

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You know after watching wolf creek I am kinda wondering if it is safe to visit down under 😉

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Outlaw;52913 wrote:
do ya want us to send some more convicts over or are you all happy being inbreads PMSL!!!!!

You send over the scum of England, and we flourish into a beautiful nation, whereas you keep the cream of the crop and look what happens! :p

Don’t worry Sherav that stuff only happens to tourists, especially english ones :p

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Joker1;52936 wrote:
You send over the scum of England, and we flourish into a beautiful nation, whereas you keep the cream of the crop and look what happens! :p

Don’t worry Sherav that stuff only happens to tourists, especially english ones :p

that was a lot politer than i was expecting in reply lol..

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hahaha I don’t have much pride in my country, we’re all humans so it doesn’t matter to me where you come from. Wars can start over pride of country, it reminds me of males comparing dick sizes :p
It doesn’t hurt that I’m a pretty happy guy who doesn’t take much seriously either. Really, who cares if my uncle is my father too and I was born with 9 toes, 3 balls and a massive co… 🙂

I’m rambling about crap now, and I’m f-n tired, I’m going to bed 😉

trysta85
Participant
@trysta85
Butterfly_Kisses;52899 wrote:
welcome to the forum

no offence but its seen as being very disrespectful to have an Aum / Om on your foot.
infact in Buddhism you are not meant to have any religious symbol tattooed below your knee and in Hinduism it will be seen as being even more disrespectful .

I understand that it may be disrespectful to some people. This is why I debated for a VERY long time wether or not I should even get it tattooed at all…considering I do not follow any single religion in particular AT ALL!!!
Im a firm believer in everyone has their own reason for finding symbols in many different items you find in your life….so I believe the reason why I chose to have mine, and where I got it is for my own reasons…and I do not mean to offend anyone….I mean you can offend someone by having a peircing, or tattoo in the first place…. but thats ur opinion, and your aloud to say what you feel.

As to everyone else!! Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! Loving this site!!!!!!!!

xxoo

trysta85
Participant
@trysta85
Joker1;52877 wrote:
Nah, not many at all. I’m in Victoria, what about you?

ahh i am in Victoria too!!!!!!!!!!!
Know a good tattooist who can help me fix mine on my back?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
trysta85;54725 wrote:
ahh i am in Victoria too!!!!!!!!!!!
Know a good tattooist who can help me fix mine on my back?

Depends where abouts in Victoria you are!
I can point out a few, depends where you are and how far you want to travel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.